Our Claims Department
The CMIC Group Claim Staff is comprised of leaders in the medical malpractice claim-administration field with an average of over 20 years experience handling claims. The staff is located in Connecticut and Massachusetts and prides itself on regular one-on-one contact with our policyholders throughout the life of each claim. The CMIC Group is committed to maintaining close contact with our policyholders as claims arise in our RRG Underwriting states (RI, NH, VT, DE, PA, NJ, and MD).
The Claims Director has over 20 years in the insurance business as an in-house insurance defense trial attorney and claims manager.
The experienced Claims staff at CMIC Group is dedicated to providing the following services to our policyholders:
- Prompt, efficient and financially prudent claim management services by highly-skilled Claims Representatives working as a team with our policyholders and preeminent defense attorneys.
- Thorough investigation of potential claims or lawsuits, including medical case reviews by a panel of leading specialists at our Claims Resolution Committee meetings.
- Legal representation by leading defense attorneys who specialize in defending healthcare providers and institutions.
- Full support and responsiveness throughout the entire claims process.
Contact Claims for:
- Reporting State Licensing Inquiries
- Reporting incidents, claims and lawsuits
- Information regarding existing claims
- Assistance when you receive a Subpoena or Records Request
- General information about the claims and litigation process